Denny Mini Mushroom Flatbreads
Cook time: 10-15 minPrep time: 10 min
- 250 g Denny portabellini mushrooms sliced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic finely diced
- 1 tsp sea salt flakes
- 4 mini naan or flatbreads
- 1 x 400g Denny Alfredo Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup cheddar cheese grated
- 1 cup mozzarella sliced
- ¼ cup sundried tomatoes torn into smaller pieces
- Fresh rocket & chilli for serving
Prepare your braai to medium heat.
In a large cast iron on the braai cook the mushrooms in a drizzle of olive oil. Once cooked down add the garlic and salt and cook until fragrant. Remove from the heat and set aside.
Grill flatbreads on a medium braai until golden brown on both sides.
To each flatbread add two tablespoons of Denny Alfredo Pasta Sauce.
Top each one with grated cheddar and then slices of mozzarella.
Scatter the cooked mushrooms evenly over the cheeses along with the sundried tomatoes.
Return to the braai and put the lid down. Cook for 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
Remove from the braai and top with fresh rocket. Slice up and serve hot with fresh chilli if desired.