I have been getting all the questions about the how’s and why’s of dōTERRA essential oils… because obviously it looks amazing but it’s a little bit unknown, right? Where do you even start?
Firstly I have to say that this is not at all a blogger campaign or sponsored in any way. #MammaKnowsBest is a business that I’ve started after tons of research, because:
1. The products are phenomenal!
2. The business model is a no-brainer!
3. It’s as easy as scratch-n-sniff!
I do not like complicated things. If it doesn’t sound like fun in the first 30 seconds, I’m off to have a nap, because who has time in their lives for more complications? Not me!
A Natural Wellness Journey
So, in looking for more holistic and natural ways to deal with my fibromyalgia, our hereditary sinus issues, certain family members’ insomnia and certain other family members’ ADD, I started looking around for better solutions.
A beautiful friend, who I would trust to hold my ice cream (that’s saying a lot!) had been sharing some information about dōTERRA essential oils for a while and it caught my eye. So, I read up and researched and one fine day I approached her to find out what exactly the deal is.
I decided to join up and start with the dōTERRA introduction kit. Mine came with a beautiful Petal diffuser and a couple of roller bottles to make my very own blends! SO exciting – all the little bottles!
The beautiful little boxy comes with 3 of the most versatile, really essential, essential oils (in my opinion). These are lavender, lemon and peppermint.
3 Key Essential Oils
Lavender has been a little miracle in our home, from using it as an antiseptic, antibacterial and helping to heal cuts, to adding a few drops to the bath for the relaxation and regenerating skin.
Lemon is actually the top selling dōTERRA essential oil. Cleansing and detoxifying, it can be used as a non toxic cleaner in your home. It’s antiseptic, antifungal and can promote mental focus as well as a positive, uplifting mood.
Peppermint, I love! Known as the oil of joy, it really helps to awaken the mind. Can also aid respiratory function, digestion and is amazing for relief from headaches. Even a great gogga repellent!
My favourite thing to do with these 3, is to blend them together to relieve my sinus, seasonal congestion and puffy eyes. It’s also helped us stop bleeding noses! Such a help with our dry air in Johannesburg lately.
I even apply some to my tummy if it’s feeling grumbly or bloated and I find it really helps.
I could just go on and on, but if you want to know more, drop me a line by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, hop on to my online essential oils shop and get some to try out for yourself.
I only wish you could smell them through your screen!
Joining is Easy
Opening a dōTERRA account in South Africa, to purchase your own oils is as easy as 1.2.3.
1. Let’s chat about what your health and wellness concerns are, and look at the effective, natural and non-toxic solutions.
2. Pick your very own dōTERRA starter kit & automatically get 25% off forever! Yay!
3. You try your awesome dōTERRA essential oils, you love them and you order again or you don’t dig them and you just leave it at that (highly unlikely!). Done. You don’t ever have to do anything about it again.
Alternatively, you could become totally obsessed like me and decide, heck yes, I’m a believer! I want to build the business of my dreams with a product that changes lives! Starting your own fantastic business with essential oils is again, as easy as, you guessed it:
1. Pick your very own enrollment kit!
2. Join my team of wonderfully supportive, stunningly knowledgeable women! Dreambuilders has an absolute treasure chest of information and all the business support available that you could possibly need. Just have a look at the website here.
3. Build on your dreams at your own pace, in your own time with an endless amount of resources, knowledge and caring guidance behind you!
Sounds sniffalicious? Get in touch!
Have you used essential oils in your home? Let me know in the comments below. Of course, if you know of anyone who would love to know more, share this post with them too!